Zimmerman & Zimmerman is looking for a sprited Software Engineer in Amsterdam who will work for our clients.
Zimmerman & Zimmerman has an opening at our Amsterdam office for a software-engineer. You will be responsible for building and testing new Internet applications and mobile applications. We expect you to be active in finding the right solutions for our clients.
You will be building applications based on clear and concise business requirements. Your technical skills are required for bringing applications on-stream and implementing the right solutions in current and new projects. Your personality has an eager drive to stay up to date in the domain of software development.
This job requires a technical and responsible individual who has been working in the field of ICT for a few years. As a software-engineer you will be performing the following work:
- Developing new software applications for web and mobile platforms;
- Building, testing, maintaining existing code;
- Identify complex incidents and finding the right solution for them;
- Review of Software architecture and functional design
- Workload: 80% engineering, 10% client contact, 10% system administration.
- At least 5 years of working experience as a software-engineer;
- You have a bachelor in information technology or relevant experience
- You have written code in PHP, Ruby on Rails, in Java, Spring, JUnit and C#;
- Experience with Drupal and WordPress;
- Experience with RUP;
- Knowledge of the both Agile and Scrum methodology;
- Being able to work individually and being a team-player;
- You are a creative, analytical and flexible individual.
- Salary negotiable;
- Travel expenses compensated (in consultation);
- A nice working spot in a monumental building at the Eastern Docks of Amsterdam;
- 25 vacation days;
- 8% holiday money;
- A challenging work-environment;
- Contract for 6 months.
Interested in this job? Call Siem Vaessen on +31 20 331 8668 or send him your resume via work AT zimmermanzimmerman.nl t.o. Siem Vaessen.
Acquisition based on this job opening is not appreciated.